Saturday 5 May 2012

31 Days of Nail Art - Day 5: Blue Nails

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I'm running late today!!  I'll make this quick.

Today is 'Blue' nails.  I chose a gorgeous shimmery blue, China Glaze - Frost Bite and I was going to do V-gaps on it but my first line was a little off centre so I adapted to something else.  Hope you like it. 





That last photo is the only one that shows the real shimmer of Frost Bite.  I was having a problem if the camera caught the shimmer then the purple just faded away.


Hope you're all having a great weekend.  Tomorrow I'll be back to my regularly scheduled programming! =)

Please check out what the other ladies have done. We'll be posting simultaneously throughout the month. Then, come back here tomorrow at the same Bat-time, same Bat-channel for VIOLET Nails!
Other participants:



5 comments:

  1. The blue is SO beautiful and subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's a really nice effect! I obviously love the vibrant blue and the shimmer - it's right up my alley! :D
    I'm looking forward till tomorrow, to see what you've done with violet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting how the purple disappears at some angles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice prettyyyy shades
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.