Sunday 4 March 2012

Pink Tips

I've been collecting pictures of my various manicures over the last year or so.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but I knew I wanted a record of all the colours and stamps, etc.   This is what I've decided to do.  I'm going to blog them all here.

As we progress through the time line, both the nails and the pictures will get better.  I promise!

Anyways, here is a set I did last summer.
The base colour is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NYC - a black cream base with subtle multi-coloured micro glitter.
The tips are Sinful Colors in Cream Pink - which despite its name is actually quite a hot pink with subtle shimmer.



My nails were quite short at the time.

So there you go my first posted mani.  Like I said, pictures and nails improved as I went along!

'Til next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.