Monday 12 March 2012

Nail Mail!

I've gotten quite a bit of nail mail recently, so, I thought I'd put some of it in a post.  I can't put it all in one or this post would be way too long.

So first up is a parcel I received a couple weeks ago.  I bought it from Amazon and the seller shipped promptly and securely.  Yay! 




It was the China Glaze Magnetix Collection.  To be honest I'm not sure how much I'll use these.  They're kinda fun but I think I might get bored of the magnetic effect pretty quickly.  Oh well, even without the magnetic part all 6 colours are lovely rich tones.



Next Up...
An order I placed at Harlow & Co.
I wanted some of the model's own Beetlejuice collection and Harlow and Co. is a Canadian company that carries some hard to find polishes and ships free to Canada and possibly the states for orders over 60$.  So...





I got the whole original Beetlejuice collection (minus Pinky Brown, which she was out of.)  I've run the gamut with these polishes.  I had high expectations so initially the bottles seemed a little disappointing colour wise.  Then I put them on...

Wow!  To be fair, in indoor high lighting these are just nice but in lighting that doesn't flatter most polishes like shade and low lighting, these babies come alive.  I've worn two of them but forgotten to take pictures of either.  Next time!  Also, model's own are coming out with three new shades to add to this collection soon.

I also got a little bottle of Glitter Gal - Lizard Belly and I even remebered to take a picture of me wearing it!




I managed to capture the holo of the bottle pretty well but not the nails.  In daylight these nails were gorgeous!

Anyways, this post has gone on long enough!
'Til next time,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Haul.
    The magnetics really do get boring. I have two, and I love them, but I'm not keen on getting more. lol

    ReplyDelete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.